Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What shampoo do you use, to make your hair straight, silky, and smooth. I have long frizzy,curly, puffy hair.?

also how long does it take by using it..

Favorite Answer

pantene pro v restoratives you notice a difference the first time you use it

There's not really any shampoos that actually do that. I would suggest buying the book "Curly Girls" because it teaches how to properly care for curly hair. I started doing what the book said a few months ago and my hair has been great ever since. If you still insist on having straight hair you can get a flat iron. Chi is the best on the market in my opinion but it costs about $120, so one from Helen of Troy is a good substitute and is only about $35. Either way you can buy both of them at Sally's.

Unfortunately there are no many kinds of shampoo that do your hair straight. What I use though, is a combination of products:

I wash my hair with hydrate shampoo by indola and then put on a special mask for hair also by indola.It straightens your hair without using hair dryer. I you want you may use an iron only for the edges.When I go out I spray my hair with smooth serum or apply straightening balm by Indola. If you dont know Indola is an international company which sells hair products for professional use. Ask for Indola products. www.indola.com

let me tell you...i have used almost every straightening shampoo/conditioner in drugstores. none of them work for me (i'm puerto rican and black...with a big puffy curly afro at times) and the only thing that works is matrix sleek. you only have to use a little to wash and condition...follow up with the creme (step 3) blowdry...then flatiron. i swear i made my hair look like i walked out of a salon. its pricey, but it takes me about 3-4 months to go through a normal bottle of shampoo and conditioner. the whole straightening process should take about an hour and a half depending on how long your hair is. : ] hope this helps!

unfortunately there are thousands of products on the market targeting people with this issue. I being one of them can honestly say there is no shampoo or conditioner that by itself will give you smoothe, sleek, shiny, silky hair. I reccommend a matrix shampoo and conditioner, followed by a wet-to-straight hair straightener by remington i think...good results and you can cut out the time it would take you to dry your hair before you straighten it. Best of Luck to you though.

I had thick wavy unhealthy hair what i do is wash it once a week trust me you wont see a difference right away but within two weeks you will, that will weight your hair down and make it silky and smooth and use a flat iron this will straighten it keep this routine and you will love your hair.

• The best shampoo for my fluffy puffy hair is Nexxus... it doesn't help with the straightening of my hair, but makes it healthy enough to handle the flat iron.

I use a heat protection spray just before I blow dry and use the iron.

it looks like Glass when I am done.

Get a lengthy-layered-face-framing haircut (bangs in case you opt for them). Use Purity shampoo and continuously comfortable conditioner through Pantene. previously you blow dry note Chi Silk Infusion. Blow dry with a large paddle brush. comfortable hair with Chi Flat Iron... iron the layers around the face ahead and in (then the bangs in case you purchased them).

Pantene! And then get some no frizz gel and use a hair iron. I spend about 15 mins doing mine and it's to my waist.

go get frizz ease and a staight iron my sister's hair is extremly curly and frizzy and that can make it perfectly straight and soft.

Get a Yul Brynner cut.