Can I wear sports shoes with office attire ?

I'm a freelancer so when I go see my clients, I usually wear jeans with my black nike sports shoes but I'm tired of wearing jeans so now I'm wearing a skirt. I feel more comfortable with sports shoes and my office shoes are dirty anyway.

Favorite Answer

I say go for it, why should anyone else care what shoes you are wearing ?

As long as your boss has no objection then yes you can. Many people now wear tennis and sports shoes with their business cloths because of a lot of walking involved. I would advise having a dress pair in your car just in case you are invited where you can't wear a sports shoe.

You absolutely can!!! But make sure the sports shoes you have don't look taky with the skirt before you leave the house. Then again, you could always just not care what you look like & then you wouldn't have to worry about what shoes go with what... that's what I do. I wear what I want, when I want, beacause I want to. It's great. People sometimes look at me like I'm crazy, but who hasn't looked at someone like they were crazy because of what they were wearing.

"Thin Thighs In Thirty Days" advocated wearing sports shoes all day and it became accepted, but that was 15 years ago. I would presume it is still OK to do so

.

• hoxha

diverse place of work ecosystem have diverse gown codes. a producing ecosystem could desire to lend itself extra to the organisation casual gown code of dockers and golfing shirts while a company place of work could its workers to placed on extra formal clothing which incorporate clothing and suits. what's the ambience interior the place of work? Why is this communicate needed? Is sexual harassment a controversy or professionalism? those are the questions you may desire to ask your self and respond with the acceptable techniques. i've got faith the internet has many materials for this situation.

never ever wear skirt and sport shoes together.. unless you are going for a tennis game with your client. you can wear flats or short heels...

I think its time to invest in a pair of 4" black pumps and show off those great thighs.

Not generally, in the office sector about 80% require appropriate shoes for the job, some business are more liberal.

invest in a nice pair of casual shoes that are light in weight to walk around in if you really don't feel comfortable in sneakers with a skirt

No. Looks trashy.

Wear sports shoes to and from work if you have to, and if they're more comfortable.

Carry your "office" shoes with you and change while at work.