I need opinions..?

There is this guy, that I really like. But I have heard a lot about him, like I heard that he just hooks up with girls, get some action, and then dump them. He recently told me that he liked me. I got drunk with him one night, and we were cuddling, and I really don't remember if anything else happened. About a week later, he told my friend he likes her, and all he does is make fun of me now.

You think he was just using me? Or is he just an idiot?

• rdyjoe
    Favorite Answer

Guys do this, some grow out of it the rest you'll see sitting in the mall talking to himself in about 40 yrs.

I am a little confused why you do not remember if anything other than cuddling took place. If I were you. I would attempt to try and remember the night.

It also sounds like the rumors that you heard about this guy; are true. He likes to get around, and if I were you I would be glad that he likes someone else.

I also would be a little cautious of this guy. He does not sound like a solid catch. Leave well enough alone, and try to figure out what happened that night. If you cannot remember ask him!

He was using you and he's an idiot. But you knew his reputation ahead of time so learn your lessons from this experience. You don't have to believe them, but don't totally disregard rumors. Don't get so drunk with someone you hardly know that you are willing to sleep with him or can't remember whether or not you did. Rumors will start spreading about you too, and possibly STDs as well. If you don't respect yourself, no one else will. So there are lots of lessons to learn from that mistake. I'll be you can think of a couple more.

This guy is a player and a user.. Get rid of the scum bucket!, you deserve better than that. Be careful about gettin drunk with these kinda guys, pregnancy may be part of the equation,as well as a std.

If that happens, he/they will always be cheating on you and you are raising his kid while hes out bangin the world.

• TCSO

He sounds like he is using you and may be an idiot as well in the sense that he is reckless with the emotions of others. Stay away from him and raise your standards. Don't get drunk with guys like him, either! If you were my daughter I'd be seeking and destroying the guy you refer to.

i think he used you and also he is an idiot there are good men out there dont rush love is worth waiting for and you wont have any bad feelings at all it will seem like its true but till then just remember you are a good person and dont settle for less if you do u will never know what you might miss

Hes probibly a player. Dont sweat Him. Thers no hope chasing a manhore.

• Arnoux

The guy's an idiot. Forget him while it's still early. He doesn't deserve your attention.

Both, you sortof got used and he's def. an idiot. Don't waste your time on him there's 1000 guys out there better then him. =)

What an immature scum-bag! Don't even let if phase you, just leave him alone and act like you don't care. If he tries to conversate with you then just ignore him. See how he acts then!