well how old do u have to be to get the birth pills n after pill?

i just asked the question about if you can get pregn. without being on your period...well i had sex tonight im just a teenager and i really dont know what to do

Favorite Answer

I think if you are under 13 they need parental consent.. although I am not positive about that. You need to call planned parenthood.. they have a confidentiality agreement so that your parents dont need to find out.. but you really shouldnt be having sex if you dont know the basics of sexual education! Never have sex without a condom! Getting pregnant is not your only worry.. you could get STDs, even AIDS. sex is not worth your life, sweetie. Call your local planned parenthood office.. speak with a counceler there.. they will help you and let you know what to do next. Call right away, because the sooner you get there, the better.

first off everyone will tell you about being young and having sex well that is nothing new you have to be careful not only for becoming pregnant but for an STD and something as serious as HIV/AIDS. Therefore if your younger than 13 talk with a parent to get you in at a health clinic so you can get birth control and if the sex happen tonight and i was unprotected and you think sperm swimmed up stream go to the hospital if its over the weekend ad get seen and maybe get the morning after pill if you think yo could have gotten pregnant. remember you young just a teenager and you have time for sex treat your body with the up most respect you only get one body

• When i was 16 and i decided to have sex i went to the health department on MY own and got on the birth control shot. I did not have my mom to do it for me, i done it because i did not want to become a teenage mom.

You can get pregnant at anytime. I became pregnant last year while i was on my period but i miscarried at 5 weeks.

I know i got pregnant after my period with my son.

I know of girls that were 13/14 years old going to the health department and getting on birth control. You can go without your parent's help or signature.

I do not know nothing about the morning after pill.

Go to your search box and type in "Morning after pill"

If you have menstrated before, you can get pregnant. You can take the pill, even though not recommended, as soon as you start menses. If you are under 14 and your partner was over 14, you should go to the hospital, because technically you were raped, and they would provide you with the morning after pill. Best bet is always carry latex condoms on your person if you are going to be sexually active. With HIV and other STD's out there, you really should be protecting youself!!!

Source(s): Common sense and experience.

Since you know you don't know what you are doing you FIRST need to see a doctor and get tested, and not just for pregnancy but for STDs as well. Hopefully you'll learn something from this. Enjoy being a teenager, do you really want to run the risk of getting pregnant and/or getting a disease which by the way, aren't all curable.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HAVING SEX? have you had your period already? are you ready to be a mom? get ready, because with your stupid actions, it's bound to happen. i feel sorry for your parents because they willhave to raise their grandchild, while raising you as well. thanks for adding more to the teen mom statistic. you'll have to quit school, and never have a life again, all because you wanted to spread your legs for some 13 year old. good job, genius. if i seem rude, it's because you're being a dumba** with yourself. do you want an STD? do you even know what that is? i suggest you do some research about sex, then wait a good 5-7 years before doing more stupid stuff.

Go to Planned Parenthood ASAP.

You have other things to worry about in addition to getting pregnant, like STD's/HIV etc.. Educate yourself and take care of yourself. If you have to ask, then you are probably too young to have sex - don't mean that to sound judgemental, but if you don't know what to do about protection what are you going to do with a baby?

• WINGS

I'd be more worried about STD's than getting pregnant. HPV can be passed condom or not and that can cause cervical cancer. The vaccine only protects against 4 strains there are over 100.

You can get pregnant anytime, on your period or not. Guess what you have to be 18 to get birth control so go to the hospital or just go to your doctor today and tell him/her what happened and ask for plan B they will know what you mean.

Or ask to be put on birth control that you take daily like ortho-tri-cyclin.

My neighbour's daughter aged 13 took her "morning after" pill last month

.