In what situtation would you want to have someone to complete your sentences?

I am curious of other people's experiences in situtations connected to telepathy or communication between twins.

Favorite Answer

Being an only-child I can't answer your Qsting specificillly,But...I can tell you as a child of a 1111111111960's progressive-thinking math teaching-father,I(as an only-child)was tested at home repeatedly for telepathick abiliaties.The cards were random (*&^%$#@)I did prove that I could beat random proability 81% of the time.Although it might"ve been ME doing liquid L.S.D.at age 13.................It made DAD happy that he had a genius.

when im teaching someone something, and tell them again later, i wouldn't mind at all if they complete the sentence so they can let me know they know what they're doing.

You sound like you're on the wine again.

When someone in your past whose name you don't remember introduces their significant other then it's your turn to introduce them to yours.

when i am unable to complete the answer due to nervousness,fear.eventhough i know thw answer

.

• Crash

When I'm choking to death.