Karen asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

Chip on outside of tooth?

I usually never ask medical questions to people on the internet, but I am. So I was brushing my teeth and I was looking very closely in the mirror, and noticed that there is a teeny tiny little dent in one of my front teeth, that I didn't even notice til now. No discoloration, just a tiny ding about " , " size, Could anyone tell me what this is from, or if It will have any long term effects on my teeth? Its very shallow, but Im just concerned, because well, Ive spent alot of money on my teeth.. lol

Favorite Answer

It's probably a little defect in the way your tooth developed. Everyone has them. Teeth are not so perfectly smooth as we think they are once you dry them out and take a look at them. Saliva kind of hides many little defects, though.

You said you spend a lot of money on your teeth work. I thought this might be able to save you some cash.

7 out of 10 people do not have health benefits. I have a site you should checkout. It will help you save up to 80% on all you dental work. Our family couldn’t afford medical or dental. We signed up for there benefits and thank god. I had a tooth break last week. Saved me hundreds!!

It only costs $11.95 a month or $19.95 a month for an entire household. Go to the site below and check it out. Be careful though when looking into discounted benefits. There are companies that are not legit.

The company has been in business for 14yrs, BBB members and have over 1.6 million members.

I sure everything works out,

Christy

I don't think there will be any problems with your "tiny ding" as long as your nerve isn't exposed.

I wouldn't worry about it