Wut do women find attractive?

Women or gals :),I'd like to kno wut you all like the most in a guy.Maybe i can better myself into wut u gals like, thx so much for any info possible.

(. Y . )

Favorite Answer

Don't change a thing mate. Be yourself. If you have to change who you are for a woman, then she never really loved you, she loved some false imago. Be true, be honest, and love with all of your heart mate, and you can never be wrong,. . .

Neurotically Yours,

NightSpawn

Woman really like a good sense of humor, someone that make's them laugh. A good provider financially. A protector from harm in all it's forms, physically/emotionally. A good friend that talks AND listen's and is also open and honest. To have things you both enjoy. Someone that is themself no matter what which may be the most important thing for both her and most definitely YOU!

Source(s): married 30 years

for me, theres got to be some sort of physical attraction, *please be clean! i dont think many girls liek dirty stinky men lol* I say this because i've dated guys who made me laugh but I just didnt find a physical attraction too..but then it could go the other way where you date a hot guy but he can't hold a good conversation. =/

but very very important is the sense of humor and confidence. those two go a very very long way!

first of all, we look for the body. and face. then we go for the details as in eyes, heart, some girls like respect. others a sense of humor. all different. But what we girls like is the way the guy treats us. And if he is honest to us. As in no cheating.

Sense of humour and ability to make me laugh, tough when he needs to be but sensitive to my feelings, intelligent, good dresser, job is not important, needs to be my best friend.

Source(s): Met my guy when I was 15, still with him 14 years later

Money. Cars. Anything that goes vroom.

I love confidence & a laid back attitude best.

a guy that will pick up a broom once in a while.

fat cheque book

so,go rob that bank

get really good at sex :)