Which would you rather be.........................?

a>the cute one

b>the funny one

c>smart one

Favorite Answer

I wish I could b "b" but I can't, for us who will never b "b", we better b "c", see?

Smart one all the way. Coz smart person would know how to be cute or funny when wants.

The smart One.. if your smart you will be able to have your way on how to be Both funny and Look cute..

The smart one. Because I'd be smart enough to think of ways to make myself look cute, and smart enough to think of things to say or do that will make me be funny. ;)

C

To quote Judge Judy, "beauty fades, dumb is forever"

And I find generally, the really funny people are smart. You have to be smart to be that quick.

thankfully i dont have to make that choice ....but if forced to id give up being funny and smart ....hehehe....my aunt once said some crap to me like cute dont last forever and i said whatever!!! everyone knows a cute old lady its all about the choices ya make ya bitter ol cow hahahaha

• Tapout

The funny one.

a smart one... cute doesn't mean a thing, just an exterior part... but if you're smart, you can be funny too

The funny one. Laughter is attractive.

If I had to choose ONE, it'd be "c>smart one"

I've been all three, and the 1st two only got me so far.

Source(s): Personal experiences
  • ?

I'd like to see what its like to be the cute one for a while.