Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

can u give me the recipie of turkey sandwich?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bread, mayo (or butter), turkey, pickle, salad

Easy enough

BUT WHY HAVE YOU ASKED THIS IN THE VEGGIE SECTION

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rotting turkey flesh,

If you really want a recipe for a sandwich that contains an animal product, why are you asking in the vegetarian/vegan section?

• Lynn K
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Take two slices of bread, spread mayonnaise on one and cranberry sauce on the other. Put thinly sliced turkey on the cranberry side, then spread a thin layer of gravy on the turkey, add salt and pepper. Crumb an generous layer of stuffing on the gravy and slap on the mayonnaised bread slice. I call it turkey dinner in a sandwich. Yum, I'm salivating already.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This question is in vegetarian, so I'm not sure if you mean an alternative? Otherwise, Id make a sandwich the way I normally would with any poultry meat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

After the hoildays...it goes like this...Wonder Bread,a little Mayo, Turkey, mashed potatoes, drizzle some gravy, stuffing, a little cranberry sauce...life is good!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

bread, turkey

• 1 decade ago

buy tofurky slices....and some soy cheese.....some vegan mayo....add some tomato... yum......

• Don't forget a little mayo, salt pepper! Thanks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.