can u give me the recipie of turkey sandwich?

Favorite Answer

Bread, mayo (or butter), turkey, pickle, salad

Easy enough

BUT WHY HAVE YOU ASKED THIS IN THE VEGGIE SECTION

Rotting turkey flesh,

If you really want a recipe for a sandwich that contains an animal product, why are you asking in the vegetarian/vegan section?

• Lynn K

Take two slices of bread, spread mayonnaise on one and cranberry sauce on the other. Put thinly sliced turkey on the cranberry side, then spread a thin layer of gravy on the turkey, add salt and pepper. Crumb an generous layer of stuffing on the gravy and slap on the mayonnaised bread slice. I call it turkey dinner in a sandwich. Yum, I'm salivating already.

This question is in vegetarian, so I'm not sure if you mean an alternative? Otherwise, Id make a sandwich the way I normally would with any poultry meat.

After the hoildays...it goes like this...Wonder Bread,a little Mayo, Turkey, mashed potatoes, drizzle some gravy, stuffing, a little cranberry sauce...life is good!!!

bread, turkey

buy tofurky slices....and some soy cheese.....some vegan mayo....add some tomato... yum......

• Don't forget a little mayo, salt pepper! Thanks