IE 7 with Yahoo mess up my whole Yahoo Network?

I was so excited when they came up with this browser. After downloading...

1. Yahoo Mail - messages cant be read in a html/mime format and I can't click on Compose.. etc. My mailbox is totally messed up. IE wont even allow me to download Yahoo Beta version.

I can't play game on yahoo either. My messager is not working right too. I have been trouble shooting on this issue for 3 days straight and it gives me backache and headache. I even uninstall in and it went back to IE6 but still the problem persist. The funny part is that I can't even play on my window media player. It won't open.

IE is very dissapointing. I really regret. Please help

Favorite Answer

I had a Problem after downloading IE7. Icalled AT&T Yahoo and they guided me thru steps that resolved my problems.

use firefox for browsing. You can use it together with any version of IE. You can even use both the browsers together at the same time if needed.

Try to re-install it...its working fine with me and for others...

Thats all what i can say..

Source(s): . experience