Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

I think people who say money doesn't make you happy are poor and in denial.?

Who here does not want to be rich really? think of all the freedom it would bring all the things you could pursue your dreams could be attainable. Nowadys people have been trained like rats go to school work all of your life until your 65 thats a nice chunk of life

and retire then you can start your life. Does this make sense to anyone else here how do rich people get rich I dont think you can save all your life and really be wealthy maybe with an ira but it takes many years. Please I want some good answers dont say

happiness is within im not talking about that im talking about the thing all of us work for money!

Favorite Answer

Thats 110% completely correct. Im 18, and I have my own business, working a part time job, and ive made 250,000 this past year.

while attending college......

I agree that it is a strange plan that we go to school, save all your days, just to retire when you are old, but that is better than figuring that some handout will help you to have a good life. It does take a good chunk of life to save. There are kids who contribute to their savings and as savings multiplies, they will have a good chunk of cash. Hopefully they keep that attitude and do not just blow it one day, A lot of the rich get it by being born rich with responsible parents who save for their children. It does come down to being rich within yourself. If you have a rotten attitude on life that will not be you!

I totally disagree with your thoughts. Money is a tool to provide us with the things we need. Personally I have money and I am not poor, but most of all I am not poor in spirit. There was a time I was poor and down and out but I had love and I still had a happy spirit, I never let go of my dreams, and those dreams were not to make it rich and famous. I just wanted to graduate and make a living, and certainly to love and be loved and not for money or what I had or what fame I could have either. Just loved for me who I am. And thank G-D I got it and I will not ever let go of that love ever, but the money can come and go, the houses go just like in the Katrina tradegy, and the Tsunami thing as well, but those that survived have spirit and love in their life. They found out by all the help world wide that was given. Sure money is donated it is a tool. It goes without saying we need money to survive but without love forget it all, take my advice it is not worth the effort to become rich and famous and surround yourself with a bunch of phonies.

Like my dad always said to me, "Son, you will live and Learn."

I am an old man. Just staying sober for 63 years made me rich.

Money is nothing compared to good health.

Appreciate your good health while you are young. If you live long enough and don't fall for "get rich quick schemes" you will land up with plenty of money.

"Live and learn"

When you are on your death bed, you will be telling a young man the same thing I just told you.

I wish you well.

PS: "Saja" is getting ready to con you into a "get rich quick scheme",

How do I know? People who have just made a lot of money don't tell anyone about it, not even their friends. Why?

They don't want people to keep coming to them for a loan, or handout.

The con Saja is using is, I made money quick and so can you. All you have to do is give me some money to get you started.

If you had a money making machine, would you tell people how to make a money making machine for themselves?

Do you really believe "Saja" has made 250,000 working part time while going to college?

(You might believe him, after he get through giving his sales pitch.)

Why did he add that part about going to college?

He is looking for a "pigeon" who is going to college and who will ask his parents to loan them money for an investment in Saja's wise venture.

hello,

Rich is Good, but rich is not for everyman.

your question is are there is someone that don't want to be rich isn't it?

actually everyone want to be rich, but being rich not always brought happiness for everyone.

the rich man is who feel enough for what he had, and he always thankfull to God and everyone he love for what they has gived to him.

and notice my freind that wealth is not everything..health is everything, so is doesnt have to be rich if you want happy live, you just need healthy body and family that love you.

and the most important thing is belive in God, because God will answer your problem and solved it, no thing difficult For Allah

Source(s): abdullah

well for some people they dont need it as long as they can survive there happy with life, while others wont be happy till they have all the thing they want, like me, im a rich person stuck in a poor persons body :-(

It's Christmas - When you give someone a gift its not the gift that makes them happy (if they are) it's the translation of your thoughts.

Money is physical , happiness isn't. Anyone who says money can make them happy, doesn't have any.

Money is simply a measurement of a resource.

• Arnoux

I have known a number of rich people who are sad and lonely. I have known really poor guys who are happy and are satisfied with what they have. It is true, money is not everything to make one happy.

in this world,money is no1.we r not living in the ancient time where ppl can trade for things.without money we cant live!we need to eat,means we need money to buy food.go to school need money,transportation,house we live etc.some ppl said to marry someone,money isnt the issue.it is!now u can say,but after getting married,u'll know money is important.ppl can divorce bcos of money.in this world,ppl fight for money..

• Joe

there was a study that said money doesnt increase happiness after 50,000 a year.