Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do I know if he just wants to be friends and nothing more?

I made a mess with a guy and he always still talked to me..I think he knows I am confused because he knows I am in love with another guy but I still text message him alot because he is a reakky nice guy and i want him for a good friend but he doesn't tell me much like when he is returning to his military base..etc..but he will send me a pinch and flirt on my 360 page and told me he could never get angry at me and he will miss me if i go home to America...I don't know maybe I am thinking too much but how do I know if he wants more or not? When he came back to his home I sent him a message I was looking for him and he sent me back a message he wanted to talk to me..so I am confused...before the mess he would wait online for me but now it seems he won't come online anymore because I cut him off and then he let me re add him..it was a mess!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want to know if that special someone just wants to be friends or take it to the next step, what i would do is just come out and ask him/her.

Source(s): School Memories!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.