Can you get a joke? Can you take a joke?

Or are you too uptight?

Favorite Answer

I'm very opened to jokes... and I'm usually joking, lol

Yes I can get a joke. I can take a joke too!

But Insults are no joke.. some can't tell the

difference between insults and a joke!.. just

as bad as those cruel cartoons (maybe worse) where the animal gets hurt over and over and over.. Where's the funny in that? The Wiley Coyote Bugs Bunny use to get hurt by Elmer Fud

Often shot but almost never dies. Oh once he did die but was kicked out of Heaven cause he wasn't good enough and Kicked Out of Hell cause he wasn't bad enough! That's how he made it back to so called normal existence.

Well it's just animation! Remember? Who Shot Bugs? ( the only reason I watched it cause there was nothing better on the other channels!

Other channels: Politics or Sports.. not much choice! Reminder it wasn't Elmer Fudd. (They sorta mimicked Who Shot J.R.) That Who shot Bugs? Cartoon was a 2 hour special! Have U seen it? U probably have!

• DL

I'm always uptight, but I love jokes.

I always mess up the punchline, but I dont think you could class that as being "Uptight"

i can take a joke and get a joke im born to joke.

i'm pretty relaxed about jokes, as long as it doesn't involve the jerk in Northern Ireland who called me a bloodthirsty warmongering american. you can even insult my country and my president and i'll be okay (if it's a joke!).

• Mag

i like jokes

Depends on if i'm the BUTT of the joke or not!

:)

Joke em if they cant take a fcuk

I can also make a joke...And it's on ya!

Source(s): Hi barbarella!