What would you do if you come to know that your spouse has been cheating you by having multiple affairs?

and he /she is not remorseful of it when caught....

Favorite Answer

It is easy to answer this question but it is not easy to deal with the given situation if one was in it and there could be many, many reasons.

It's all to do with feelings and in some cases it takes one several months or years to get over the initial shock of just finding out something like that, it is only when that person has come to accept the fact that the situation has happened that something constructive starts to happen -like the talking and decisions.

This usually follows a long, long time of the person having thoughts things out before making a decision to accept the possible end of the relationship -if there is no way to save it or even if they want to save it.

If that person who had the multiple affairs is not remorseful about it, it only makes the hurt worst for the partner. But in the end it will hit them and they will sooner or later feel the impact of what they have done.

My 'spouse' and I have been separated, and 10000km apart, for over three years now - so what she does is really up to her. Then again, in my circumstance we're at the "past caring" phase.

As a general answer, the best decision is to walk away. It won't be the easiest decision, but infidelity isn't an easy thing to deal with. Let an advocate or lawyer handle the messy stuff, and you just stay the hell away from soon-to-be ex-spouse...

• jude

no remorse than it would be difficult to restore anything, as by a persons actions u can really tell in what direction their life is going. best to get out of a situation like that, and get out as clean as u can, without alot of damage, and move on as fast as possible. she will not change, not now anyway, as she is having her fun, and thinks very highly of herself, and is beyond being sorry for the pain she is causing, as she is not the one feeling the hurt. not much one can do if your cheating love isn't remorseful, without remorse there can be no restoration.

• Lynn K

First I would consider shooting him and burying him in the backyard but I would probably opt for a good lawyer and boot that cheating butt out the front door.

Ever heard of Lorraina Bobbit? Divorce Court is probably a lot more piratical though.

Give her the golden boot. That's what I did when I found out mine was cheating.

Tell him/her it's time to leave. They don't love or respect you when they act that way, and what's a marriage without love or respect? Oh....and get an STD check asap.

Source(s): been there - did that!

Happened to me after 25 years of marraige........gave her the boot

Source(s): been there done that

Gee....that is a tough one....take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

Dump her stupid **** for someone who will treat you with respect