promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do I sell my artworks in the internet?

I was thinking of earning extra money through the internet by selling my artworks but I don't know how to.

I use Japanese style...

If you'd like to see some samples, please go to:

http://fanart.theotaku.com/artist.php?id=482153

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Start with setting up an ebay shop, it seems to be working for many millions of people.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

.... do you want my personal opinion? I don't think you're going to be making much... probably nothing at all. Your best bet is eBay. I mean, have you SEEN some of the stuff on Deviant Art? I'm sorry, but even though you've got an adequate amount of talent, they're still just drawings. Not exactly Picasso, Renoir, Rembrandt, Dali... Hell, *I* can draw manga/anime just like you can (though I do yaoi)! Besides, I'm sure that people can just PRINT those pictures for free.

Unless you can offer something OUTSIDE of the Japanese animation range like... some modern art, something you can find in a museum, then I doubt you're going to strike it rich. Now, if you got a publishing deal with a manga company, that's an entirely different story.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think starting your own website on a free host website would be best.

Or an even greater idea would be to make a myspace.com account and then a paypal one so that you can sell on your page. Myspace contains so many users that with the proper promoting you can become fairly successful.

• 4 years ago

I'm not trying to drag anyone down , I think it's great that you love your art and want to sell it .But having a B.A dosen't mean a damn thing when it comes to selling art or creating it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need a website and a paypal account for receiving payments. And you need to promote your site: try these resources: http://www.net-art.it/artyou/enter.html

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.