Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Can any one bother to explain me quran in 5 lines ? Because I don't want to be ignorant when I am questioning.

I dont want to read those links and webpages of quran. Not more than 5 lines please. If you cannot thats OK.

Update:

5 LINE THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE ESSENSE OF QURAN.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the Quran is the central religious text of Islam. Muslims believe the Qur'an, in its original Arabic, to be the literal word of God that was revealed to Muhammad over a period of twenty-three years until his death, and believe it to be God's final revelation to humanity.The Quranic verses were originally memorised by Muhammad's companions as Muhammad spoke them, with some being written down by one or more companions on whatever was at hand, from stones to pieces of bark.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No spiritual text can be properly wrapped up in 5 lines. You need the whole ball of religious wax to get what it's saying. If ignorance is truly what you're trying to avoid, you're better off carefully scrutinizing the entire book.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Salam Alikum,

1) Belive ONE Creator

2) be good with fathers-mothers/parents

3) be away from Volgarity

4) Do not kill .... (list is up to 10 points, You limt 5 lines)

• 1 decade ago

The central message of the Qur'an is that there is only one God, and that no image can be made of him. One is to submit their will to God. The righteous will go to heaven and the wicked to hell. There have been prophets sent in every age to every people, and the message has always been that of One God and submitting to that one God. And the last prophet is Muhammad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TELL WITH YOUR GENIUS MIND AND A VERY SMART QUESTION CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR RELIGION WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN 10 LINES AGAIN LAZY GUY SITTING WANT SANDWICH TO EAT GROW UP WANT TO KNOW SOME THING TRY HARD TO KNOW IT

• EVEN THAT IT CANNOT IN 5LNS. BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY, & TO GO TO HPARADISE NOT HILL=BELIEVE IN GOD(ALLAH) WORSHIP HIM,BELIEVE IN ALL HIS BOOKS, ANGELS & MESSENGERS,BELIEVE IN YOUR DISTENEY FROM HIM, BELIEVE IN JUDGEMENT DAY.

Source(s): THE GREAT QURAN THROU PROPHET MOHAMMED (SALA ALLAH ALAIH WASALAM)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.