You have a bottle of magic poison, if you drink it, you will live forever, drink it or discard it?

Favorite Answer

discard it i want to be normal living my life time with my health that's all i want I'm always praying god to let my age equal to my health

Discard it, who would want to live forever. I am the type of person that gets bored easily, and if i want to leave this life i wouldn't be able to. I wouldn't want that.

*-*

Why is a poison? (Do you mean potion?) Do I live forever frozen at the age at which I drank it or do I continue growing old until the end of time? That would probably suck. It reminds me of the story "I have no mouth but I must scream".

Discard it. Because not too far

in the future, you will be the only

person alive on a very lonely planet.

drink half of it and give the other half to my bf...wait, no discard unless I'm young with perky breats than no thank you. I don't wanna be a miserable old person whose back hurts and all that.

it's difficult to decide.. even if i drink it and live forever.. i will not be able to find real peace and it's kinda sad that you will have to bear all the deaths of the people you know and realize that your alone.. but on the other side you will be able to live through the great evolvement of our planet.. may it be good or bad..

hi your question is interesting

if i have that magic poision i wont drink

but at the same time i move it to the auction

and i will earn a huge money through that.

finally with that money i will start a buisness.and i will be the next promising Bill Gates

discard, i wouldn't want to live forever

I'd drink it if I could share it with the people I love, so we could live forever together :)

discard it. why? because i have a faith that there is a heaven after this crap we call life and it is better than anything we have ever known!

besides...who wants to watch all their freinds die and the world kill itself!