teen asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

What should I ... ?

I must buy presents. I like to feel this spirit of Christmas and holiday and everything. But I'm not sure about what should I buy...I must do this for my mom, dad and grandpa who is very ill...:( Can I have an idea from you please?

Favorite Answer

Hi!! you can buy your family whatever you want. i know it will be a tough decision. but in the end, to give your gift a special touch, give you parents and grandpa a nice, big, warm hus and a kiss and a few words to tell them how much they mean to you and how you care for them. this will have a lasting impression on your family. my regards to your grandpa and my best wishes to you and your family!!!

For your Grandad I think it would be nice if you got lots of photos of all his family together and buy a large glass photo frame and make a lovely collage of pictures so when hes feeling really down with him being ill it l give him something nice to look at a more personal touch and it reminds him he has family aroung him for support good luck

so this is chirstmas and what have you done, forget all that just be there for the ones who are ill and you dont have to buy presents cause you are a present yourself happy christmas and God be with you and your family and bless everyone on this earth

HI there!

nice to answer u. if u wanna give ur grandpa a gift , just make him a card made by u. be nice, study hard spend sweet moments with him i'm sure he will b fine bi good luck!

CHEERS: )

you do nto need to "BUY" anything.. sometimes the best gift you can give is yourself.... make "certificates" for running errands, babysitting, laundry, dishes, cooking, etc... have fun with it... and when the person presents their certificate do so willingly.

your grandpa would probably appreciate some collection of pictures of his life... and time... to listen to be there to you.