Honest opinions of both guys & girls....?

My guy treats me like an absolute princess & always has. We've had sex before, but I've decided its best to wait until we are married, so i'm abstinent now. Especially because of a recent miscarriage, etc. Last night he asked me when will I be ready to have sex again. I love him very much, but I want to wait. He says he misses it. What should I do?

We've been on & off for about 3 years.

• Rick R
    Favorite Answer

I am a guy. It sounds like yo have a great boyfriend. I would examine my reasoning for abstinence.

Well there are a lot of things the two of you can dso without going all the way. If you truley do love him, then why not get married. I guess it depends on where you are in the relationship. Are the two of you engaged? If so ...then why not. Don't do anything you aren't comfortable not doing. I know you love him, but if you feel it isn't right and you want to wait...then if he loves you ...he will. Good Luck.

My opinion, is that if you've already had sex with him, theres no point to being abstinent. If you're scared you'll get pregnant again and have another miscarriage, then use protection. I know how miscarriage/abortion can mess with your mind. If you are over that enough to resume, then I say go for it!

They're both attractive but have a whorish aura to them. I'd go with Girl B although she probably has yellow teeth from the smoking and sludge filled lungs. Girl A looks like she relies on heavy makeup and little attire to get men to want her.

Reality, once you given into premartial sex, a guy will find it difficult to go without. It's like a drug addiction, once we get it, we don't want to stop. Eventually, some of us get frustrated enough, that we go to an outside source, thus ending a relationship. I would recommend that you at least consider engaging in the lesser sexual activities, such as oral sex, handjobs, and mutual masturbation. Just perhaps as a way of perserving your relationship.

Neurotically Yours,

NightSpawn

You are being unfair to your guy. I understand your fear, but this is not the way to deal with it. I suggest you go to your doctor alng with your guy and find out if its ok for you to have sex now. if yes thhen find out which is the best contraceptive meothod for you.

It is important that you take your guy along as he too should be aware of what's happening in your life. This will help bring you two emotionally closer to each other.

Having previously had sex but not now is rather cruel and unusual punishment[ and I'm sure is prohibited by the Geneva Convention :-) ]

If you now don't want to make love to him look into your heart to find out why.

Although it's heartbreaking, the miscarriage sounds to me like an excuse. it sounds to me like you need a break from him and he needs a break from you.

If you love something set it free, if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

Source(s): I don't know where the quote's from but it is very true.

Of course he misses it! try to find alternatives that are acceptable to both of you.... mutual masturbation, oral sex, manual sex.. etc........I

respect your decision to wait till married but his confusion with having it then not is normal. ask him if he's ready for a child. honestly ready... you apparently understand that sex even with birthcontrol can result in a child... this a huge stress. a happy one but huge... i get the impression your not ready for marriage... be honest ot your values then decide accordingly.

well if he truly treats you like a princess, he will learn to appreciate nudie magazines and respect your wishes. sex doesnt equal love, no one should feel obligated to have sex because they love the other person, or because the other person misses it. id say stick to your guns, if you dont want to..dont.

Well if he hella loves you he will be willing to wait until you are ready again........just let him know how you feel about everything...and dont forget to tell him that you love him......