promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
cool asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Please help me i'v got a terrible problem , after shaving i got red peels on my chin and neck ???

and it satrts to bleed??? what to do

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if u have acne ur best with an electric shaver, save 300 bucks for good philips one :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I have no idea what red peels are. You may be shaving acne are you? Use a shave cream for sensitive skin. You may want to see a dematologist if this does not stop. Also use a good razor blade. An old blade can hurt your skin.

• 3 years ago

shaving is a difficulty to maximum human beings, if you're getting the pink bumps or bleeding perpetually, you want to improve your razor, and make confident your pores and skin is massive and delicate beforehand you initiate shaving, for instance: after a warm bathe often is the superb time or positioned a warm towel on your face beforehand you initiate shaving. try now to not shave regular besides, enable your pores and skin relax for an afternoon or the days your not operating or no plans to bypass out. also, replace the procedures your shaving, in case you began taking position on your face, initiate with the help of going up. you may also positioned chilly water on your face beforehand the aftershave, that way it ought to help to closed your pores.

• 1 decade ago

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try shaving lighter on the skin(don't press too hard),it'll save u pain and blood, lol :)

• 1 decade ago

after shave followed by aloe vera

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.