What do you think about women that say yes to polygamy?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

They're weak and lack any sort of self esteem.

They have to have a very low esteem or they are very selfless and think they are a servant of the Lord in some of those brainwashed religious organizations. Personally I think they are insane, and need lots of therapy, especially the ones that are mating with these guys and risking having children, think of the diseases as well? Who knows where that guy has been. He is like a rabbit running from hole to hole. He is a nut as well. But then there might be a team of women that marry that guy and have a large insurance plan and hope he dies or promotes that thought into a reality, and then they all leave and go their separate ways. Or maybe they promote lesbianism, as well, and they live happily ever after. Because women out number men close to 5 to one world wide so maybe they are just hard up to be married. I pity the ones that have to work and bring home the bacon and feed that bunch of slobs. Harems are perfect evidence that the system of many women and one man does not work. Most of them are frustrated and lesbians and then they hate each other they have proof of murder amongst them because of all the jealousy. They even murder each others children out of fear that the other children are going to be favored better in some way. It just does not work having more than one woman in the kitchen they are dangerous as a group.

It happens alot in africa. Its not about the women, its the culture and religion. Culture dictates that men can marry more than one wife. Some men marry because of lust, stubborn wifes, barren wives( yet childre are held with much success) and taking up of the brother's widowed wives. Islam allows upto six wifes. Women never like it. I have only met one who couldn't mind and the reason she gave.... all men according to her always have a fling, concubine or other. so there is no need to make a fuss but accept it she argued. "it will save you the agony and pressure of divorce which society and the church dispises to the core and pain of sharing" she said!!!!!

Source(s): Experience

Well, I really don't have an opinion either way... pretty much I think its folks own business what kind of relationship they want to be in...

I've known folks in some pretty unconventional relationships, and unless it seemed obvious that one or more of the people was unhappy or being hurt in some way (without their consent... if ya wanna get whipped - then that's your choice)... I don't have a problem with it...

I might not date you because I don't want your lifestyle - but hey, do no harm and all else is good.

-dh

I have two sets of friends that are polygamist..i think it works for them because they are all capable of loving two rather than one and it works for them.. and really there is nothing wrong with it.. some religions prohibit it but look in the bible and other religions around the world and cultures and well if you think of only two wives compared to hundreds its really not that big of a deal and if you are considering thatt ..and you are a woman.. what do you care what others think as long as you are happy ..

Not much. They are no different than the millions of other women who willing and knowingly sleep with men who are already in relationships.

i'd say they'd have to be pretty crazy to want to share their man with another girl. there'd just be too much drama in that family!

Never met one, never heard of one, so I have no reason to think they exist.

sweet, can i bang 2 of them at once?

brainwashed