Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

I mentioned that jesus took a blood oathe, is this correct?

I mean he had to submit to the will of to gake the name of Jesus/ie emannuel, and become mortal and fullfill the shedding of blood in order to become a saviour!!!

did i overstep! my understanding of this prophecy had since the days of Adam and eve that the saviour whill shed his blood?

Update:

Hamaru? but didnt jesus take an oath before he became our saviour? didnt he submit his own will to Gods' will even unto shedding blood.? i believe i see Jesus making oath of a high priest before he was born Even unto death. Otherwise there is no sacrifice in the second place?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

thats >. we eat his meat and drink his blood from wine.

• 1 decade ago

He didn't make a blood oath it was a sacrifice. He had to shed his blood for our sins and make a new covenant.

• EVA J
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Jesus was all read a Savior when he was born he shedding his blood for our sin so we would be free

• 1 decade ago

as I understand it that is essentially correct. Rather than "oath" I think the proper term is "covenant"--it was a new covenant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Are you nuts?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.