Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

I mentioned that jesus took a blood oathe, is this correct?

I mean he had to submit to the will of to gake the name of Jesus/ie emannuel, and become mortal and fullfill the shedding of blood in order to become a saviour!!!

did i overstep! my understanding of this prophecy had since the days of Adam and eve that the saviour whill shed his blood?

Hamaru? but didnt jesus take an oath before he became our saviour? didnt he submit his own will to Gods' will even unto shedding blood.? i believe i see Jesus making oath of a high priest before he was born Even unto death. Otherwise there is no sacrifice in the second place?

Favorite Answer

thats >. we eat his meat and drink his blood from wine.

He didn't make a blood oath it was a sacrifice. He had to shed his blood for our sins and make a new covenant.

• EVA J

Jesus was all read a Savior when he was born he shedding his blood for our sin so we would be free

as I understand it that is essentially correct. Rather than "oath" I think the proper term is "covenant"--it was a new covenant.

Are you nuts?

...