Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

what time do you wake up at?

what time do you wake up at cause i wake up @5:30pm

everyday how do i stpo wakeing up at 5:30pm help?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

no at 5:30 in the am

Favorite Answer

Why are sleeping in the evening and waking up at dinner time (5:30PM)? I wake up when my kids wake me up and ask for pancakes.

• Arnoux

It is normal for a person to regularly wake up an hour or two before going to work or to school. I wake up everyday at 5:00am, eat breakfast with family while read newspaper, take a bath, travel to work at 6:30am.

In your case, I presume that you work at night and sleep during daytime?

Most of the time i wake up at around 2:00 pm, you should definetly try getting more sleep, or just drink some chocolate milk before u sleep, mmmmmmmmm :)

• start going to bed 15 minutes earlier everyday, and wake p 15 minutes earlier. NAd fro me, I wake up anywhere from 4:00 AM to 11:00 AM

What is wrong with waking up at that time, It is the best time of the day. Make the most of it, few people see it.

Go to bed earlier. I go to bed at about 5AM, then wake up at noon. Not the best plan, there. Go to bed half an hour earlier each day, and you'll eventually adjust to the new schedule. Just make sure you wake up half an hour earlier (or more) too.

i wake up at like 6:30 on a school day and other days at like11:00 all you gotta do is maybe keep yourself up later then usual so you will wake up later

i wake up at 12 or later

but i go to bed around 2

you should try going to bed really late and staying in bed

or not doing a lot of stuff in the morning

sleep early and set an alarm...get used 2 it coz wen u grow older, u will automatically wake up at that time when u used 2 wake up...well i wake up at 10am everyday ..and on school dayz i wake up at 6am..i got used 2 it though as i do it every day

Depends on when you go to sleep normally.If you go to sleep in the early morning hours like I sometimes do,then that's to be expected.But if you're going to bed early and getting up that late then wow.Start setting your alarm to get you up at a certain time in the morning and be consistent.If that doesn't work...I think you should talk to a doctor.