What is your favorite novel and author?

Favorite Answer

Dean Koontz is my favorite author.

And I like everything he has wrote.

Gotta Go with Robert A. Heinlein as My favorite Author and Stranger In a Strange Land as My favorite Book. Beautifully laid out, Well Thought out, and The Changes Valentine Michael Smith goes through and the world he lives In are done very well and are very Articulately put together.

Enjoy, And Merry Christmas

Uncle Mike.

Hard to pick just one! These are the three books that I can continue to read and never tire of their story.

"The Lord of the Ring" - JRR Tolkien.

I've read the trilogy once of year for the past 15, and each time I discover something new, the world of Middle Earth is so rich and multi-layered.

"Stranger in a Strange Land" - Robert Heinlein.

Everything about this book is fascinating - the prose, the pacing, the characters, the plot. Perfection!

"Wuthering Heights" - Emily Bronte

Still waiting for Heathcliff to come off the moors. Romance personified.

B

My fav novels are Wuthering Heights, The Joy Luck Club, Catch-22, Ordinary People, Lord of the Flies, and Dancing at the Rascal Fair. (just to name a few)

my fav authors are Eudora Welty, Anton Chekhov, Mitch Albom, Alice Munro

(I know they don't match up with the novels, but that's how I am, lol)

If you need a list of cool books to read, hit me up, I'm an English major in my junior year. :)

presently, my well known e book should be Twilight, with the help of Stephenie Meyer. that's about an uncomplicated female who falls in love with a boy who occurs to be a vampire! that's totally exciting and finished of suspense. that's e book #a million interior the Twilight Saga. There are presently 3 books out, and the superb e book is being released this August. Twilight replaced into so a lot more beneficial than the sequels... New Moon and Eclipse weren't just about as good, yet nonetheless large reads!

The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thompson

"Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah"... by Richard Bach. Love that book. This is a VERY difficult question to answer, you know. There are just SO many great books in the world...

Chances by Jackie Collins.

Hollywood Kids by Jackie Collins.

All the books by Jackie Collins.

Meg Cabot- Boy meets Girl. Totally cute!

Bag Of Bones - Stephen King

Brothers Karamazov - Dostoevsky

And fave writer is Charles Dicken