How do ask a girl out that you like?

Im a shy dude and I don't how to ask girl out that I've like for some time.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The easiest way I can think of, is to look her in the eye, smile, and say very nicely, "Would you like to go out to _________ with me sometime?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

extermely shy guys asked me out online, but i think its ALWAYS best to at least do it on the phone or in person. I think before asking her out, you should also try to make sure that she has some kind of similar feelings towards you. You should hint it to her before you actually ask her out, because that way she can reject you nicely by giving you signs that she doesnt like you that way, but if she does like you, she'll be flirty back.

goodluck!

• 1 decade ago

If you're worried about rejection, don't make it sound like a date. Invite her to "hang out" in a social setting with other people. Make it gradual. If you get the vibe from her that she's interested, pursue it further. If not, move on.

• 1 decade ago

Don't be shy....just ask her out before someone else askes her. Ask her to go out to eat or to the movies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

dont be scared =]

go up to her and talk to her then ask her

but it would be good to know her a lot first too

you really need to do this soon so no one will take her

• Its me
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Play the "why" game.

When you find out something about her ask her about it. Like her family, pets etc.

Then go "oh really, why?"

Then when she says something say "wow, cool, why is that".

On and on.....

• 1 decade ago

be confident and ask her out.

believe me straightforwardness and confidence is the best.

anyway u have nothing to lose so be brave

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stand underneath the missle toe and it all good from there.

• 1 decade ago

as my sister says to her daughter when she is whining...."Use your words, honey!" Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my mind is empty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.