Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Am I the only person who keeps flipping through the political categories waiting for someone to ask a question

At least this is something to answer..

Favorite Answer

LOL

I was addicted to yahoo answers back in the spring and then fell out of it for a few months. I liked it because I would ask in depth specific questions about politics and after filtering through the partisan bickering I might get one or two decent answers. It definitely seems like the intelligence level has gone downhill.

Source(s): Hey make the next question "Who hates bush" they love that shit. LOL

You are right. People don't use this service to ask genuine questions. The tend to use it to rant about their own political ideology and seek reassurance that others share their ill-informed dyslexic world view.

Sadly - the only thing they achieve is a demonstration of their illiteracy and inability to communicate in plain English.

It always amuses me that these uneducated morons, incapable of writing a grammatically correct or properly punctuated sentence, seem to think their view of the world is of any interest to anyone else.

Perhaps if they spent more time at school or college learning how to read and write they would then have the basic intelligence to answer their own questions instead of flooding this site with pointless nonsense.

how will the Americans leave Iraq ? and as finally the american gov is convinced that they had lost the war in Iraq if they left it will it be the source of terrosum !!!!

Why did the Qaida got a good position in Iraq while before the war they had no apperance at all in Iraq ??

how many people are dieing daily in Iraq ?

is the american gov the really responsable about the world terror ?

how will the american people live safelly in the world while there GOV are building all kind of enemeys ?

No. There's frequently a collective moan here about the anemic stream of meaty questions at certain times. I flit around too much to notice, but a friend of mine on here, michaelsan, is so bored he's starting to stalk Christians. (I'm joking.) I frightened everyone away today with my one and only question in months, one about vortexing tern models. : )

yes, you are. We all allready know there is no way Hillary the hillbilly who now lives in New York will ever,ever get elected, and if Obama runs some Illegal alien will shoot him dead. Any other questions?

No you're not. It seems like more and more people are using this forum to rant on about their own political views, rather that as a open, educational forum.

Intelligent ones yes but I also have a life !

That's not really a question either, is it?

don't know. are you?