aamir925 asked in PetsBirds · 1 decade ago

Anyone know a chatroom where people can talk just about birds(cockatiels)?

Anyone got know a site or a chatroom where people can talk and talk just about cockatiels?

Favorite Answer

this site is wonderful!!! i love it and I think you will too... the people on it are very helpful and have great ideas...they helped me soooo much when I had an issue with my umbrella cockatoo... there are different catagories for different types of birds.... try it you wont be sorry... smile.... good luck

http://groups.msn.com/BirdBrainz

go to :(after you join)

all messages then,

tiels N conures

Source(s): vet tech
  • marrs

I see your ingredient, chatrooms do get out of control actual and oftentimes. As for asking your age and intercourse, the justifications must be glaring, if your below 18, they are breaking the regulation basically via talking to you approximately intercourse, while you're a guy, nicely, this is a distinctive set of problems. As for area, you do no longer ought to provide your unquestionably area, i does no longer with somebody i don't know. Make up something in case you basically desire to speak. As for the traumatic issues you spot, that may not be ready to be helped. some human beings will do issues online that they does no longer do or say in individual. there's a freedom in being a stranger. i come across your photograph to be beautiful, yet i'm going to declare not extra on that considering which you would be underaged. do no longer think of this is basically adult adult males who get too friendly with the webcam, i've got had some unsightly surprises myself. basically be careful and remember this is not all human beings obtainable this is loopy, it basically looks that way now and lower back.