Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

car repo/credit???

i do i get a car repo off my credit ??? or how many years does it take to come off

• Rick R
    Favorite Answer

You can only have it removed two ways. One way is if it is wrong. The other way is to wait seven years. Sorry.

7 years

Think 7 years

Just an opinion, probably 7 years until it will drop off your credit report.

• hoxha

it is going to truly screw up your and the co-signers credit comments. it won't have any result on your wifes credit checklist. additionally you have in all probability ruined your relationship with the co-signer. You broke his have faith on your by utilising no longer paying. additionally its accessible their different loans could have an a substantial value develop and could even have credit enjoying cards canceled. this could additionally take place to you. that's referred to as wide-unfold default. They anticipate when you consider which you probably did no longer pay one invoice, you will no longer pay others. additionally the business organisation that repo'd the automobile will sell the automobile at public sale, maximum possibly for under you owe. You (or your co-singer) would be to blame for the adaptation.

You can try to dispute the debt. But if they come and verify it back, it takes 7 years from the date of repossession/charge-off.

I know the answer to this! send me an email after 12-25-2006 by clicking on my profile!