The quality product of Macy is better or J C Penny's?

Favorite Answer

Macy's has better quality becuse they have higher style brands.

JC Penney's nicest brand is Bisou Bisou, while Macy's carries INC, Ralph Lauren, and BCBG Max Azria.

Definitely Macys

Macy

definetely macys, jc pennys is very cheap and lower class for the most part. macys isnt high end shopping but it is better than jc pennys. its middle class shopping. way better quality than the other. i prefer nordstrom though.

If you mean their store brand, then perhaps. However, both stores carry the same lines of other major brands ie: Nike, Levi, etc. I would think if the product is the same brand, there would be no difference in quality, as that would be dependent on the manufacturer, and not the store selling the item. The difference would be in the price rather than the quality in that case. :)

Macy's all the way

their about the same i would think

Go to this site, they are giving away gift cards for Old Navy, Macy's, Nordstrom, and Sears. All you need is your email address.

http://doiop.com/giftcards

I got a $500 gift card for Nordstrom!

depends on what you are buying. Even though Macy's carries some high end brands.. they also carry some low end brands. You just need to pay attention to the individual garnment.. not the store.

• Wendy

I would think it is the same, Jc Penney would be cheaper and I Iove Jc Penney

• macy's!!!