The quality product of Macy is better or J C Penny's?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Macy's has better quality becuse they have higher style brands.

JC Penney's nicest brand is Bisou Bisou, while Macy's carries INC, Ralph Lauren, and BCBG Max Azria.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Definitely Macys

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Macy

• 1 decade ago

definetely macys, jc pennys is very cheap and lower class for the most part. macys isnt high end shopping but it is better than jc pennys. its middle class shopping. way better quality than the other. i prefer nordstrom though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you mean their store brand, then perhaps. However, both stores carry the same lines of other major brands ie: Nike, Levi, etc. I would think if the product is the same brand, there would be no difference in quality, as that would be dependent on the manufacturer, and not the store selling the item. The difference would be in the price rather than the quality in that case. :)

• 1 decade ago

Macy's all the way

• 1 decade ago

their about the same i would think

Go to this site, they are giving away gift cards for Old Navy, Macy's, Nordstrom, and Sears. All you need is your email address.

http://doiop.com/giftcards

I got a $500 gift card for Nordstrom!

• 1 decade ago

depends on what you are buying. Even though Macy's carries some high end brands.. they also carry some low end brands. You just need to pay attention to the individual garnment.. not the store.

• Wendy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I would think it is the same, Jc Penney would be cheaper and I Iove Jc Penney

• macy's!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.