Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

does anyone know?

i have a hard and high cervix i was suppose to get my period on weds. but aven't yet still waiting but i got very mild cramps.. but nothing.. and i only get them when i sit down never any other time.. my period has been every month on a weds.28 day cycle? and i am ttc... what do you think? has anyone got this before thier period or found out thier pregnant with this cervix thing?

• Missy
    Favorite Answer

I'm new at this cervix thing myself....... Funny, just about 15m ago I checked mine.........I have cramps as well.......My cervix ''seems'' a little soft, but again I'm new at it....I also had white looking cm...... It was very moist...not dry at all.....??? They say it gets low and hard like the tip of your nose, and dry right before you start........I'll wait and read some answers you get on it.... If you google check cervix, ( I did ), they have alot of info there to..... I'm having so many signs of pregnancy, but I'm not due til 12/25-------12/28....... So, I have to wait it out.......