Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can my kids watch the Disney Christmas Parade?

I know it's on ABC, but over here in Scotland we don't get that channel (at least I can't find it on Sky anyway). Would it be broadcast online? My daughter is a huge Doodlebops fan and she'd love to see them in the parade.

Many thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think its great your daughter is such a big fan of the Doodlebops and in Scotland! I can't find any other way to contact you so I will have to tell you here. I am making fan books that I will be giving to the Doodlebops and was wondering if you and your daughter would like to send in some stuff for it? You can read all about it here: www.deedeerooneymoe.net/fanbook

Source(s): deedeerooneymoe.net/fanbook
  • 1 decade ago

it will be on Christmas morning on the channel ABC! Don't miss it, it looks like fun!

• 1 decade ago

contact sky tv,office.they willhelp u

Source(s): www
  • 1 decade ago

on TV

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.