Where can my kids watch the Disney Christmas Parade?

I know it's on ABC, but over here in Scotland we don't get that channel (at least I can't find it on Sky anyway). Would it be broadcast online? My daughter is a huge Doodlebops fan and she'd love to see them in the parade.

Many thanks!

Favorite Answer

I think its great your daughter is such a big fan of the Doodlebops and in Scotland! I can't find any other way to contact you so I will have to tell you here. I am making fan books that I will be giving to the Doodlebops and was wondering if you and your daughter would like to send in some stuff for it? You can read all about it here: www.deedeerooneymoe.net/fanbook

Source(s): deedeerooneymoe.net/fanbook

it will be on Christmas morning on the channel ABC! Don't miss it, it looks like fun!

contact sky tv,office.they willhelp u

Source(s): www

on TV