cubs_9999 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Tiki Barber or Mac Jones Drew?

I need some help this ones for all the marbles.

tikis playing NO who gives up mad rushing yardage

but drew is playing NE whos D has been playing extremely stingy as of late. I like tikis matchup better I just dont know if he can score,

he's gotta make his own td's if he gets it to the 5 its all jacobs.

Favorite Answer

That's a tuff one. F Taylor has hamstring issue, so Drew will be getting a heavy load & could have a big week.

• That's a tough question, but I think you've got to go with Tiki for the matchup. A good rule of thumb is that when you have evenly matched players, go with the one with the better matchup. Plus I think Jacobs was on the injury report, though I don't know his status.

Good Luck and please answer my question, thanks.