how can I get a copy of my high school diploma from 1965?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Contact the high school office. If the school is closed contact the educational offices for the city or county of that area.

  • 1 decade ago

    contact the high school that you graduated from and ask them, they can either get you a copy or tell you where to go to get one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.