Is there such a thing as too much masterbation?

After its sore, you're only hurting yourself right?

I'm just glad its not a crime. I'd be on death row. This is really a joke, but a valid question.

Favorite Answer

lol i wouldnt think there is such a thing as too much But i mean if it hurts well i suppose you should probably take a break for awhile lol. but then again whats pleasure without a little pain? lol jk.

No such thing. I know people who it about 7 or 8 times a day. There could be some strange accident of possibly hurting yourself during masturbation.

Yes it is..

For being sore, try not to over do it.. Or I mean.. Don't "jerk it" off, use lubrication for your own good if you are circumcised..

Also for over masturbation, there is a chance you can get addicted to it and there is a chance you can develop Erectile dysfunction and all sorts of uglies..

HOWEVER, over masturbation is like way more then 2-3 times a day, it's like a sex addict way of doing it..

Just to it 1 per day or 2-5 times per week, you can do more but if it starts to affect your life and such, just take a break from it..

Don't confuse this with chronic masturbation tho..

it's also affects the chemicals in your brain, but don't get it wrong.. Masturbation in moderation (hey that rhymes!) is good for you since it prevents prostate cancer and gets rid of old sperm and all... But over doing it is BAAADD..

The problem is that you get so used to doing it yourself, that someone else may not feel the same, and it might be more difficult to achieve orgasm when you're with someone else. Or, you focus only on ejaculating quickly, which isn't useful when you want to enjoy sex with someone else for longer than a minute. But generally, no, masturbation isn't harmful.

Absolutely not. I do it 4 or 5 times a day.

Yes.

As a side note,I've heard it's possible to have a vitamin overload and become sick. I don't just mean vitamin A,other vitamins too. Is that right?

Eh,<eats fruit and masturbates more> Sweet.

Yes, I knew a guy who used to rub it raw, then tell people. That is to much I would say.

It depends...whether you're a Left-hander or a Right-hander.

to much masterbation is an addiction and must be done in moderation

You can do it as often as you wish. Your body will tell you when to slow down.