Have you seen Robot Chicken?

That show makes me laff, I wonder if seth green writes that stuff, its funny as hell.

Favorite Answer

I love that show and Yes Seth Green does Help write it and he also stars in it, as several voices.

Seth Green is cool!

It's hilarious.

I need to watch the Christmas episode again. It's just right for this time of year.

That show is freaking funny, but lately all i've been able to catch are reruns

It's ok, not my favorite on Adult Swim, a lot of hits and misses in the show.

No, but I would love to see it. I love funny stuff.

yes it is funny, stupid funny, funny like i smoked crack before coming up with this stuff funny

I ♥love♥ that show!

sooner watch the news.

Source(s): sale on fried cats two for a holler.

Yep!!