Ever been ripe with things to say only for the words to rot and fall away?

10 points will be yours if you tell me the song

Amy C

Favorite Answer

Only in one of a few situations.........

Absence of an attentive listener,

When my words lacked importance or relavance,

When I am distracted - for better or worse.

Other than those, my words are fresh, clear and firmly in place.

PS. I think your question is poetic, very nice =)

somebody such as you - Adele somebody's Me - Enrique whilst It became Me - Paula Deanda Lips of an Angel - preclude somebody which you're With - Nickelback broken - Seether What Hurts the main - Rascal Flatts or Cascada no person is conscious It yet Me - Babyface who's That female - Hilary Duff i can Love you like That - John Michael 1st viscount montgomery of alamein or All-4-One look ahead to You - Elliot Yamin How do I stay with out You - Leanne Rimes Unanswered Prayers - Garth Brooks Please remember Me - Tim McGraw overwhelm - David Gotta Be next to You - Jordin Sparks chuffed ending and lady buddy - Avril Invisible - Taylor rapid desire this enables.

Yes, quite often, especially when I get angry, I want to tell someone really what I think and when I get the opportunity, I can't seem to get the words out.

To the contrary,all too often I have nothing to say,yet the words flow out brilliantly.

• ...

Everynight. I have so much to say and can't ever seem to get it to come out. Those sound like song lyrics of some type.....I wonder

Source(s): I got nothin, sorry. I looked too. LOL

All the time. I get all ready, strike a dramatic pose, take a deep breath, and..... Dang, It happened again. LOL

happened quite a few tyms...

i practiced everything 2 say & end up speechless when its d ryt tym 2 say it...

there's never a READY tym 4 me!

• lucky

*sigh* yes..and then sometimes i tend to ramble cause i'm nervous..and nothing comes out right! :)

happens to me all the time

always roasting cats in my grill want the yellow or pink meat?

Source(s): cat cooker surpluss sale.