pimples acne HELP :'(?

ok well i might sound like a emo stupid kid! but i am not im just upset i have acne and it has ruined my life i dont even wanan live anymore, i hate myself i have tryed everything to get rid of them but nothing works i mean nothing if u can please help i dont wanan live with acne.

Favorite Answer

First off, realize that acne is not the worst thing in your life. I am 100% sure that you are extremely lucky to be the way you are right now. I know EXACTLY how you feel though. I've suffered from acne for a long time, and I still do. Don't stress about it, 'cause that will only cause mroe acne. Drink a lot of water, and try to avoid junk food. Though studies have shown that diet does not affect acne, it is better safe than sorry. I've noticed a decrease in my acne while I was watching what I was eating. Also, exercise and plenty of sleep can help. You can also try to go tothe doctor. My doctor prescribed Accutane for me. There are certain risks that are talked about when it comes to this drug. One of them is suicide. So, I'm not sure if this will be the best option for you considering that you don't "wanna live anymore." Don't let acne take over your life. Acne is not what makes a person, and people won't care that you have it. No matter how bad it is. And those people that make fun of you because of it are not worth being sad about. Acne will pass, and it's a part of life. EVERYBODY gets acne. Unfortunately some of us have it much worse than others. Just remember that you are not alone in this. And life means som much more than acne. :)

1

Source(s): Secrets To Curing Acne - http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?jruI

I've had it for 7 years now.All my teen life actually.And it's still not going away.So trust me,you aren't alone in what you're feeling.I've tried tons of things too with anything working very well.There are some things out that I have heard help wonders,a doctor could discuss those better with you.I can't remember the name of this one but you have to be on 2 types of birth control(girls of course) and get your blood tested and there are some other catches to it but if you're desperate enough then bring it up with a doctor.

I know sometimes it's hard emotionally and physically but there is one thing I've realized.You notice your flaws more then those around you do.I know I notice my acne problems way more then anybody else does.So just keep that in mind.And if anybody hassels you over it,just smile.They'll get bored of it real soon.

Sit back... this is a LONG answer, but I wanted to help you out! I know it can be frustrating. This REALLY works!! There are 2 people sent me an email saying to me that it worked for them!! This was also been chosen by Reona & tearyeyedangel to be the best answer because it worked for them too!! Proof, read here..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An51U...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajs2Q...

Gather all materials beforehand -- see "Things You'll Need" below. You might want to store them in a waterproof resealable bag, such as Ziploc. I'd recommend wearing either old clothes or a bathrobe over whatever you are wearing. There is a definite possibility this is going to spill. After you have found everything on you checklist, head to a large, flat, waterproof surface. This is probably your bathroom. Having this room be private is highly advised; you can't just say, "Get out, I'm flattening a pimple," can you?

Things You'll Need

- 3 or more cotton balls

- Lukewarm tap water

- Cup to hold the water in

- Salt

The Method

1. Salt the water thoroughly -- much more than you think it needs.

2. Dip one cotton ball in the salt water.

3. Wait for 30 - 60 seconds.

4. Squeeze out excess water out until it is damp, but not dripping.

5. Place the damp cotton ball over your large, oh-my-goodness-I-cannot-go-to-... zit. If you have several of these grouped together, try to place the cotton ball over them all.

6. Glance at your watch/clock. Wait exactly three minutes.

7. Remove the cotton ball after the time is up. The zit seems to be nearly gone, but it is only the top that has dissolved. Your acne is still there.

8. Take the other two cotton balls and place them on either side of the despised pimple.

9. Slowly, move them closer together until the tiny bump is flattened. Congrats! You've just conquered that giant of a pimple -- forever!

10. Apply honey on the infected area & go to sleep!!

Tips

*Don't forget the last 3 steps -- they are crucial.

*Be sure to follow these steps closely. Dipping a cottonball in fresh water as opposed to salt will not work, for instants.

* You might want to bring a book -- either waterproof or one that you do not care about being splattered in water. Those three minutes can get boring.

* This is your best bet for monster zits that simply sneak up on you. For long-term healthy skin, cleansing and toning is also important.

Warnings

* Please, PLEASE, do not assume this is permission to "pop" pimples. Doing so can cause major scarring. Please don't pop them.

* If you stop after the top is dissolved, I must warn you: it WILL come back! Maybe not in the next five minutes, but during the course of an hour, it will come back!

If you feel new pimples erupting, ice it! Hold an ice cube over the area for about 5-10 minutes. It REALLY works!!!

If you have too many pimples, I recommend you to try Carley's Clear & Smooth!! It's CHEAPER & BETTER than Proactive!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Adult-Acne-The-best-skin-treat...

GOOD LUCK!!

I found a website that has a free book on treating acne. You might start there before you spend any money on stuff that don't work. Click on the source link below.

Source(s): Free acne book. http://www.uncommonreads.com

St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It really works.

Try PROACTIV...it works..