Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

X-wife calling my husband?

Why would an X-wife call my husband to tell him his X-stepson

wanted to come to our house for christmas, considering they were devorced 27 years ago, and the step-son is grown with a family of his own, and they rarely even talked sonce the devorce.

Whats the deal here guys?

Favorite Answer

Looks like there's more here than meets the eye.Are you sure they haven't been in touch more than you think lately. Why couldn't the stepson call for himself? I smell a rat.

Maybe she was just telling him his ex step son wanted to come over for Xmas? maybe your being a little paranoid? If they DIVORCED 27 years ago then there is is even less chance of there being anything odd about it.

actuality is they frolicked mutually and by way of that factor made the suited dedication to a minimum of one yet another. no longer understanding the circumstances in the back of the divorce in the event that they stay friends then there is no longer something incorrect with that. If it have been a rely of your husband being secretive approximately his conversations which would be a million ingredient, yet while the calls happen as quickly as a 12 months then there somewhat isn't something to stress approximately. needless to say he has made his dedication to you via marrying.. His relationship along with his ex-spouse no longer withstanding has morphed into something distinctive. speaking from own adventure my ex and that i've got not spoken greater desirable than 2-thrice considering our separation and divorce yet she would be able to continuously have a undeniable place in my coronary heart and as such I mite choose for to appreciate how she is doing and if she is definitely. Its greater from a place of subject and wellbeing. no longer by using fact I desire to re-easy a failed marriage...

Sound like an old flame becoming alive. It happened to a friend of mine who were divorced 15 years ago after he found out she cheated on him. She called him and a year later they are married.

Sounds odd- the x step son is a grown man and can call himself- unless he has mom does it for him- ask him- got his number?? D

Maybe she's lonely, and "testing the waters" with him, so to say? Maybe the stepson just wants to come to dinner, but afraid to call himself. Have your husband step up and ask her. If you ask her, it'll likely cause some friction.

Welcome them with open arms...

Sometime when people starts to grow older, they starts to think backward and this could be a chance where they start talking about history and patch back...

Dun worry that your husband will go back to them, as the divorce happened 27 years ago.

Look forward and who knows, you might have another friend...

• ckgene

x is an x. 27 yrs.

why would you even be concerned about it. I thinks yous needs somes confidence

i think that maybe the step son just wants to come over...but doesnt want to feel weird askin his moms x-husband.....maybe the kid misses him and still wants him to be part of his life......

Were they close?