heartbroken...?

I'm a 22 year old female and my bf of 7 months broke up with me recently and I'm in so much pain right now. I never hurt him or cheated on him, he just walked away from me...and recently i saw him with another girl at the mall and they were walking hand in hand. every relationship i've been to i always end up heartbroken at the end. i dont think i can ever love someone again....

Favorite Answer

don't ever think you won't be able to love anyone again... b/c you will but you need to allow yourself enough time to heal first befor jumping into the arms of someone else...don't think that you are less of a person b/c he left you for someone else...b/c you know deep down inside you are a beautiful person that is probably better off without him anyway....you mention that you always end up heart broken at the end....but i think i know why...see when we tend to have many failed relationships we tend to carry old baggage into new relationships and that happens b/c we are not giving ourselves enough time to heal....b/c we hurt so bad we think by jumping into a new relationship it will take away the pain (wrong) it will only make it worse b/c it's not fair to you nor your new partner....do yourself a favor and take care of you for awhile b/c you do not need a man to make you happy! all you need is you and your confidence...let him go on that's the decision he made...i can't tell you what to do but if i were in your shoes i wouldnt call/text or email him at all!! wish him the best of luck and go on with your life!

• TCSO

I suffered a horrible breakup around the age of 24. The depression was so severe that I would cry for hours without pause. The ironic thing was I had only one truly close friend to turn to: My ex! That complicated things to no end. Eventually I found a way out when I met my awesome wife. Relax, cry if you need to, but realize there is no choice but to move on despite the pain. Occupy your time. You sound reasonably intelligent and sweet so I am sure someone else will come along. Time will heal. Oh yeah, don't communicate with him either like I did with my ex. That prolongs the pain!

Then don't love someone. Who in the world said it is a rule that you HAVE to have a boyfriend or girlfriend or at least a crush? You don't have to love until you are fully recovered. Who cares about the idiot who dumped you? He is just another life that is being lived. You need to move on and realize that it takes different people different times to find their true love. Some don't even find it at all. A few of those people realize that they don't need another person to love romantically to be happy. Some of them even think its better without a boyfriend or girlfriend. What I'm saying is, just take some time off, eventually everything will work itself out. You might not fully heal but you will survive.

i feel ur pain

OK TIME TO BE STRONG NOW, NEVER YOU EVER LET A BOY SEE THAT YOU ARE HURTING LET HIM WONDER. let him get the impression that you are so doing better now without him(even if you're not) like he did you a favor. you jus don't bend and kiss some1 *** like that.

tis might be sorta long but it'll help

>when prople walk away from you, let them walk.

>for had they been for us, no doubt they would have continued with us.

>people leave u because they are not joined to you. and if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay. LET THEM GO

-and it doesn't mean that they are bad people it just means that their part in your story is over

>try to activate your gift of "GOOD-BYE" - not that yo'll be hateful, you'll be faithful, and know that whatever God means for you to have, he'll give it to u. if it takes too much sweat, u don't need ti- don't beg anyone to stay. LET THEM GO

don't hold on to past hurts 7 apins (rite now ur ex is past)

if someone ca't treat you right, love you back, see your worth... LET IT GO

(maybe you should think about letting this be one of your new years resolutions) "LET GO N LET GOD"

Source(s): REALITY

Don't worry about it every girl gets heartbroken. Its normal for you to feel sad it happens. If it happened that way its because it wasn't meant to be. You'll find someone else and fall in love again. Besides your just 22, your still young and with time you'll find a guy who won't break your heart.

7 months is a drop in the bucket. Try being with a man for years and that happens to you. You can love again. Heartache is a part of life. Allow yourself to hurt. Then pick up the pieces, and move on with your life.

"everyone I know, goes away in the end...

"You can have it all, my empire of dirt

"I will let you down, I will make you hurt

• Toni

I know it hurts right now, but your 20's are a part of getting to know yourself; who you are, your boundaries, what you accept, what will expect, what you won't take, and how much you will grow. Just you wait for the 'return of saturn' in your late 20's!!

Sheryl, let me tell you something. I've had hundreds of heartbreaks, I never even had a girlfrriend. I even hasd my heart crushed to pieces, that I almost killed myself over, it took more then two years for it to heal. If you need a friend, let me know. My emeil is always_somethingbetter4u@yahoo.com

dont give up!! just move on with life cause im sure he has........ its like that saying "every minute you waist being sad is a minute of happiness that you cant ever get back" So keep ya head up gurl cause you will find a guy that will treat you good... just wait your turn and be patient.....Don't go looking for love....let it find you...

Love can be heartbreaking huh, it happens to guys too. Think of it this way you deserved a much better person.