does JAMES EARL JONES have the COOLEST voice in the history of the world?

i mean cmon, darth friggin vader!!!......mufasa!!!....

is there any voice cooler than his?

• lucky
    Favorite Answer

Yes he does..I think he could read a cookie recipe and make it seem highly important and memorable. lol

Well I wouldn't say the coolest but it was great..his narrations and also his characters in different movies..but Cary Grant had a rather unique voice and well Barry White and there have been others but yes James Earl Jones has one heck of a fantastic voice .. and is a very good actor..

# 1- James Earl Jones

# 2- Vincent Price...the voice on the thriller video reciting the scary poem!

• zen

Ronnie Spector

I would have to say that JEJ and Barry White are a tie. Yeah, Darth Vader is cool but, when you want to make love to music, you have to admit Barry White is up there too!!!!!

Oh yeah... just has that deep authoritative bass working all the time.

Vader, Thulsa Doom, the coach from Best of the Best, the King from Coming to America...

Now that you mention it, he does have quite a unique voice. Probably one of the most recognized voices in America. Damn good actor too.

Source(s): Luke, I am your fathuh. (Saying that thru a paper towel tube makes my dog crazy)

Yes, I loved him in "Field of Dreams" his voice is actually relaxing, he could read the dictionary and have people entrapped with his voice. I love his voice, too bad he doesn't sing, I would buy his music, just to hear his voice. lol

His Vader stint is already CLASSIC---others who are simply FUN include Kevin Spacey ( in "Bug's Life" Pixar,Disney film ), and Antonio Banderas as Puss in 'Shrek 2' .

When my son was a teen, he use to be my son's favorite actor , just because he had the coolest voice.