promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

does JAMES EARL JONES have the COOLEST voice in the history of the world?

i mean cmon, darth friggin vader!!!......mufasa!!!....

is there any voice cooler than his?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • lucky
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes he does..I think he could read a cookie recipe and make it seem highly important and memorable. lol

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well I wouldn't say the coolest but it was great..his narrations and also his characters in different movies..but Cary Grant had a rather unique voice and well Barry White and there have been others but yes James Earl Jones has one heck of a fantastic voice .. and is a very good actor..

• 1 decade ago

# 1- James Earl Jones

# 2- Vincent Price...the voice on the thriller video reciting the scary poem!

• zen
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Ronnie Spector

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would have to say that JEJ and Barry White are a tie. Yeah, Darth Vader is cool but, when you want to make love to music, you have to admit Barry White is up there too!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Oh yeah... just has that deep authoritative bass working all the time.

Vader, Thulsa Doom, the coach from Best of the Best, the King from Coming to America...

• 1 decade ago

Now that you mention it, he does have quite a unique voice. Probably one of the most recognized voices in America. Damn good actor too.

Source(s): Luke, I am your fathuh. (Saying that thru a paper towel tube makes my dog crazy)
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, I loved him in "Field of Dreams" his voice is actually relaxing, he could read the dictionary and have people entrapped with his voice. I love his voice, too bad he doesn't sing, I would buy his music, just to hear his voice. lol

• 1 decade ago

His Vader stint is already CLASSIC---others who are simply FUN include Kevin Spacey ( in "Bug's Life" Pixar,Disney film ), and Antonio Banderas as Puss in 'Shrek 2' .

• 1 decade ago

When my son was a teen, he use to be my son's favorite actor , just because he had the coolest voice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.