Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

what is fastest way to looze weight besides starving to death and being miserble?

Favorite Answer

WORK OUT, do something fun like boxing or something u enjoy. Once your brain starts releasing endorphines you will enjoy it more and more, Im addicted. Its an uphill battle to get started but once you commit its all down hill from there!

Try a cleansing diet! I tried this and lost 11 pounds and 21 inches in 9 days. Then I continued it and lost 29 pounds in 5 weeks. This program works to remove the toxins in the body that are stored in the fat cells. You cannot get rid of the fat cells unless you get rid of the toxins. We get toxins from pesticides, preservatives, fast food additives, chemicals, pollution, smoke etc… All other diet programs work great for a few weeks then the weight loss slows to 1 or 2 pounds a week and the motivation drops. This was my first experience with cleansing and it worked wonderful! You can order at 1-877-587-4647. It is not a cheap program, but it works and is worth every penny! Give it a try and good luck! http://losebigweight.com

sugar is the main way anybody gains weight. Sugar causes the body go store fat, as well as doing many other things.

If you drop all sugar, you may drop your weight. Also start eating good healthy saturated fats and proteins. These enable the body to heal, to encourage stomach acid, bile production, and help normalise weight. so the good fats to consume are butter, lard, extra virgin olive oil, organic coconut oil, palm oil etc.

And eat eggs, meat, healthy plain yoghurt, raw nuts, vegetables and limit your fruit and grain intake and steer clear from sugar. Even eating meat with the fat still on is fine, it is not bad for you. The lies being told out there from the so-called health industry have called enormous damage and problems to people's health. The no fat, low fat diets do not work. They are in actual fact damaging. The thing to limit or stay away from are the trans fats and vegetable fats (like the ones usually in potatoe chips or the stuff you get at take away outfits). Though we all love them, it's best to limit it big time.

This not only helps those overweight to lose weight, but those underweight to normalise their weight. Either way, a person is usually malnutritioned as their body is not absorbing nutrients properly and they are in actual fact starving. Weight gain or weight loss, is a sign of either imbalance.

If you eat what your body is supposed to consume and live on, your weight will naturally come off. Forget the fad diet, pills etc, it's bullshit. Give your body the foods and good fats it's craving for and let it rebuild tissue and drop excess weight.

Hope that helps.

To loose weight the quickest and healthiest is to eat fruits, veggies and lean meats, fish or chicken, or turkey, make sure you take a daily Multi vitamin, and drink lots of water, above all do not starve yourself there is so many great foods you can have, instead of sweets eat an apple or orange. Then excercise, something fun, I enjoy walking ,and walk off any stress, while listening to my favorite music, my walks are in a very beautiful area, which I call God's country. Best Wishes and Happy Holidays.

Source(s): Lost 150 over 150 pounds on my own.

cut right down on processed food like bread, cakes, cookies etc and eat plenty of fruit and vegetable. Ride a bike for about half an hour a day and make sure you get your pulse rate up. If you have a heart condition then seek professional advice.

• djm749

When I went on the same diet as the diabetics. I dropped weight like crazy. 80lbs in one year! After you get used to it you don't go hungry.

There aren't many fast and healthy ways to lose weight.But like someone else here said,find a sport or physical activity you really enjoy and that will help wonders.Green tea is also supposed to help boost metabolism and help weight loss.Maybe give it a try too.

• tellme

To drop five pounds quick...try a diaretic or water weight loss pill with lots and lots of water.

Within a couple of days you will notice a difference!

using fruits and veggie as substitution for meat. exercise more, eat less. especially: exercise when you're feeling sleepy or hungry, not only will it make you loose weight, it'll also rid off the tired/hungry feeling.

I like to run my butt off while wearing heavy sweat pants and sweat shirt. 4 lbs off easy in 45 min.

Or try jump rope