Can i know what the relationship between Jesus Christ and Santa Clause??

Do anyone know?

• GrnApl
    Favorite Answer

Symbolic.

Jesus gave his blood---Santa is red

Jesus gave the gift of life ---Santa gives gifts

I suppose people can make a correlation between anything if they really want to.

I don't really think Santa has anything to do with Jesus but it's an enjoyable character and represents to me , someone who is jolly, giving,and brings hope to children.

• jackie

Only that the wise men gave gifts to Jesus. So we give gifts to those we love as a way to celebrate Christmas. The name Santa clause is from Saint Nicholas, who gave gifts to poor children.

Jesus is the Christ, the son of God. Santa is a mythical character which has been used quite a bit in Christmas celebrations. Jesus is real, Santa is not. In fact, I'm not sure there's a relationship there at all.

Christmas is the day Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus and as such his birthday is a day when families come together traditionally in thanks for having each other and for the arrival of Jesus who died for the sins of the world. The idea of Santa Claus is a generous giving person who wants to bring happiness to others usually unconditionally because gift giving is a wonderful way to show someone you care. Society has encouraged one to be more important than the other but essentially Christmas is about being thankful for your family, the love you receive and the love that you give, it should be unconditional and regardless of your beliefs it should be a joyous time of thanks for those around you and to help those who are less fortunate.

They both have good will, and they are very special. Jesus, was a really humble, sharing, kind and awesome person and help the needy, while santa claus also brings happiness to people and it's really in our hearts when we see our children smile and share, and that's what christmas is all about, sharing and being with the love ones. For me my grandma is really special and she is always gonna be in my heart for making my christmas so special when i was little.

Watch the Cartoon, "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town". In it Santa Chooses the holiest day of the year to deliver his presents because the Lord picked that day to deliver unto us a Savior, Which is Christ The Lord.

• I am pretty sure that when Jesus was in the manger, santa came to visit him, like saint nick or something. I have this little statue of santa bending over baby jesus in a manger, and santa taking his hat off as a sign of respect for christ. hope this helped!

There is a relation! St Nick was a REAL saint and he is the one that Santa is based on. He was a 3rd century Bishop. So there is your link! This will take you to a very good page....

Merry Christmas!

• tellme

Santa Clause is very close to Jesus, as we all are.

None. Actually Saunt Nick lived back in the 1700's and started the tradition by distributing gifts to friends by sneaking into their houses and leaving a note in jubilation of his daughters marriage.