Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Here's a wonderful site for all Harry Potter fans...?

http://www.harrypotterforseekers.com/......

This site is great. Based on the theory that HP is based on alchemy, the site gives you clues concerning the 7th book in the series and tells you the background story and all the hidden meanings of Harry Potter, the mystical symbolism and everything!

Their analysis of the story is so deep that it amazes me.

Favorite Answer

I REALLY have to thank you for this!

I've been searching for a site like this one for a long time. The analysis is overwhelmingly on target. Its articles actually offer different scenarios for the ending; but they are all especially well written; and more importantly, exceedingly well thought out.

I can't wait for the next novel to come out -- and once again, I sincerely thank you for telling us all about this wonderful site. Cheers.

I got the link to work after clicking it twice. I do believe the part about the alchemal process and the deaths in the previous books.

Interestingly, a writer by the last name of Granger writes about the Potter books from the perspective of a Christian reading the books from a Christian POV and he had the same theory about Dumbledore and hagrid dying (and this was before book 6 cam out) so it seems that there may be something to the alchemal process.

the link doesn't work.but thanks for trying to.

Source(s):

Your link doesn't work. :( Thanks anyway.

Source(s): macro