On your first date, he/she ask you to come to his/her apartment, what will you do?

Favorite Answer

depends on the situation, if youre giong out w/a guy and u know its just for fun and wont get serious..then go and have fun!

but if you really think you like the guy, and wnat to pursue a relationship, iw oulnd't go, unless i felt like i knew him well enough that he really did just mean "hang out at his apartmnet'< but usually thats not the case..and they mean somethign else if you know what i mean ^_~*

I wouldn't go because its the first date and I don't feel we have reached that level yet.

HELL MY FIRST DATE I HAD TO HELP MY DATE GUT A HOG FOR A HOG ROAST FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY TO BE COOKED. SO I TOLD HIM TO GIVE ME A KNIFE SO WE COULD GET TO RED LOBSTER BEFORE THEY CLOSED. HE LATER DID ASK ME TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 12 YEARS.- IT WOULD JUST DEPEND ON HOW THE DATE WAS GOING BEFORE I WOULD MAKE THAT DECISION.

i think if i am invited i wont go as u should know the person well as it my be risky also, if any thing bad happens than who will be responsible , i dont mean about sex but another incident may occur.

• CSA_NP

I would go to her apartment.

i can be naive and say yes but w/o any intention to do anything farther than getting to know one another one. a girl can dream about those stayed-up-all-night-and-chatted dates..

You have your heart..so follow what it says but as for me...I wont go because I know that what i'm expecting(u know what I mean) might happen......Temptation is too strong that you might not be able to resist it....

If you're a dude - go get you some punani!!

If you're a girl, he thinks you're a slut, drop him like a bad habit

Take a big bottle of wine with you.

pack up the peanut butter, wipped cream and GO!