Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

On your first date, he/she ask you to come to his/her apartment, what will you do?

Favorite Answer

depends on the situation, if youre giong out w/a guy and u know its just for fun and wont get serious..then go and have fun!

but if you really think you like the guy, and wnat to pursue a relationship, iw oulnd't go, unless i felt like i knew him well enough that he really did just mean "hang out at his apartmnet'< but usually thats not the case..and they mean somethign else if you know what i mean ^_~*

I wouldn't go because its the first date and I don't feel we have reached that level yet.

HELL MY FIRST DATE I HAD TO HELP MY DATE GUT A HOG FOR A HOG ROAST FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY TO BE COOKED. SO I TOLD HIM TO GIVE ME A KNIFE SO WE COULD GET TO RED LOBSTER BEFORE THEY CLOSED. HE LATER DID ASK ME TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 12 YEARS.- IT WOULD JUST DEPEND ON HOW THE DATE WAS GOING BEFORE I WOULD MAKE THAT DECISION.

i think if i am invited i wont go as u should know the person well as it my be risky also, if any thing bad happens than who will be responsible , i dont mean about sex but another incident may occur.

• CSA_NP

I would go to her apartment.

i can be naive and say yes but w/o any intention to do anything farther than getting to know one another one. a girl can dream about those stayed-up-all-night-and-chatted dates..

You have your heart..so follow what it says but as for me...I wont go because I know that what i'm expecting(u know what I mean) might happen......Temptation is too strong that you might not be able to resist it....

If you're a dude - go get you some punani!!

If you're a girl, he thinks you're a slut, drop him like a bad habit

Take a big bottle of wine with you.

pack up the peanut butter, wipped cream and GO!