Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 decade ago

Self-sustaining investments?

I plan to have about $15,000 saved in three years, I'm 21, I don't have a college education and would like to see if anyone out there has a great idea on what type of investment decision I can make to help float me through college when I go. Real estate, stocks, or a full fledged business?

Favorite Answer

If you need the money for college you should find some low risk savings account.

NB. Since you just told everyone here you have money to spend, you will receive hundreds of 'offers' that will have one thing in common - they are all designed to take that money away from you as fast as possible.

You should regard spotting the rip offs and con tricks as part of your education = I hope it doesn't cost you too much.