Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 decade ago

Which pokemon is stronger mew, or mewtwo?

I used to be really into pokemon, and i want to start getting back into it again. SO basically , any other info you got is needed.

Favorite Answer

MewTwo

Statistically, Mewtwo is stronger due to its stats in comparison to Mew. However, owning both Mew and Mewtwo, it seems that Mew is a lot more benificial because of its unlimited movepool. With it you can set up some pretty big combos, such as using Rain Dance, then Surf, then Thunder to do some big damage.

I'm not sure, but I think that would be an opinion. I, personally think that Mew is stronger because it was the original, and I think supposedly first Pokémon.

Nobody knows the real answer.But i think mew-two is powerful.

Although mew and mew-two has same powers,mew-two is like

an upgraded version of mew.

Source(s): www.pokemon.com

Mewtwo because it was genetically grown and enhanced.

Mewtwo...see in da name... TWO MEWS!!!!! mew-two

mewtwo of course..the strongest psychic pokemon..

in the movie they are equaliy powered

i agree with cheater (games).