Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

My youngest son Bobby just got caught cheating on his homework. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

I would answer but since all problems in the Brady family are solved in an episode and due to the timing of the question I don't have to answer the problem has already been solved!

I believing spanking children but I dont think you should give him a spaking. i feel u should just sit him down and talk with him ket him no that in order to suceed he nees to work hard and cheating is wrong. Explain to him the pro's and con's and if u feel ness take the things he loves the most away for awhile he will learn his lesson.

Explain to your son bobby that cheating is also the same as stealing answers.Never hit them and nver state reasons as they will not learn from their lesson

Open a can of whoop *** on him. Then take all his stuff away and make him earn it all back. Just leave him books. My son got this from me after he told a teacher he didn't want to do waht she said.

Now, straight A's

You set him down, and explain to him that cheating is wrong. Tell him that the person he cheated off of worked very hard, and that he should not steal someone else's work.

nothing just tell him thats not going to make you learn say if u dont learn this u could fail this grade and be a bigger boy than evreyone in the class and u will get messed with..... that should get through to him... good luck

Make him sleep outside with Tiger

• Aubrey

Quit making out with Alice and pay a little more attention to your kid!

• O'Shea

Well in your world, it's still politically correct to spank, so I'd suggest you spank him over his Sears Toughskins with your belt!

• ?

lol ur funny if ur 4 real then ground him and watch him while he does his homework.