My friends and I are putting together a jackass type movie and we are abit stuck on ideas for stunts and skits

Hi, My friends and I are putting a Jackass type movie together and we are a bit stuck on ideas for stunts and skits, please feel free to leave any ideas, because I will take all suggestions into serious concideration. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Belt fight (obviously, everyone has a belt and swings it at one another) right out of the pool doesn't just hurt, but the leather is wet and breaks skin pretty easily.

Re-enact the scene from Teen Wolf where Styles surfs on the roof of his van. Just use cars, get up to no more than maybe 20 miles an hour, and slam on the brakes.

Shopping cart. Rope. Cars. Jousting.

Play Russian roulette with a single shot pistol

see how long u can stay in a freezer....or get into one of those dryers that u can see into and tumble around in there lol

DUMBASS