i use bettingproxy.com to open the site deviantart.com,but i cannot log in to use my account,pls help me...?

i have lots of portfolio there and i want to add and post again but i can't log in,because they block here in United arab emirates.hope they understand what is the meaning of art on this community.

Favorite Answer

Do u have a paid accounts in deviant?

i think u cant due to some security issues & all.

+

http://decepticons.deviantart.com/

• ?

you need to tick the little field that asserts"save in options my I.D.in this computing gadget".Log in to My Yahoo and set it as your position web page.Then each and every time you open your browser you'll bypass to My Yahoo.with your call on the web page.