Are large areolas unattractive?

Eh, well, I have rather large areolas, and I'm shy about showing my breasts to my new boyfriend (actually I'm really quite shy about my sub-par body in general). I hear that many people dislike large areolas, so I'm wary. General public's opinions? Post em.

FYI for all of the soon-to-be-asking people: 42D.

Blah. About 2 inches in diameter they be.

Favorite Answer

Don't worry about it, i'm sure he won't.

You're probably far more sensitive about it than he will be. Just flaunt it with confidence, and you'll be fine.

(As a guy, I personally would be concentrating more on the fact you let me see your boobs than the features that go with them. Guess that's what you'd expect from a breast man...)

with 42Ds, it might be expected that your areolas will be proportionate to the cups. if you're confident with them, then your boyfriend may be less hesitant about finding them (and you) to be sexy

it would be fine on ur size of breast. it when they r small with big areolas, that looks out of place.

It shouldn't matter because he should like you for who you are, and your imperfections. Most guys find imperfections sexy, as long as you confidently flaunt them!

if your boyfriend is any kind of man he'll love it that your so open to him , be proud of who you are

• CSA_NP

there's nothing wrong with them.

believe me they're fine.

• goldie

THEY ARE UNATTRACTIVE TO THE PEOPLE WHO FIND THEM UNATTRACTIVE